Sunday, February 3, 2008

RunningRamblings Podcast

This might seem a little backwards but I'm cross-posting this from another blog I have. I need to pair-down some of this stuff.

Hey folks, guess what? I decided to start a podcast. Since I listen to so many of them, I thought I'd produce my own and maybe someone will enjoy it. I guess it's just my way of giving a little back to the community that spends time creating so much really good, free, content. It's fun to do in any event. If you are wondering what a podcast is, I explain a little in this post, http://marlyns.vox.com/library/post/financial-aid-information.html. You can also find a bunch of info here, http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/podcastsfaq.html.

So my show is called RunningRamblings and you can find it on iTunes by searching for RunningRamblings or The Rambling Runner. If you are into RSS feeds, you can use this one, http://www.podshow.com/feeds/runningrambling.xml, for new episodes.

The idea is that I'm going to produce a weekly show recorded while I train and just blab about whatever comes to my mind. In reality, I'm going to need some type of agenda because I'm not nearly as entertaining as I thought I'd be. Admittedly they kinda suck at this point, but I'm sure they'll get better. My biggest challenge at the moment is trying to remember the show name as I'm talking!

There are two episodes up now RR0001 and RR0002 and I'd really appreciate some comments. You'll notice in iTunes that there are two versions of episode 0001. The one with the 01/27/08 release date is in stereo and has music, so that's the one you should get. I can't figure out how to delete the other. RR0002 should be up now, or in a few hours, and is a report from the Country Road Run from this morning.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: